Monday, February 11, 2013

A Change Of Pace...

This post is more of a realization I wish I had a while ago. Since attending our local church, I can see a dramatic change in myself. I can't speak for Zach, but I can say I actually look forward to going to church each Sunday Morning or Evening. I see a stronger, more confident person when I look in the mirror and I know it's because I am no longer laying all my stresses and worries on my own shoulders, but looking to God to guide me through my struggles. Now, I'm sorry if this is too forward or out of place, but I think it was good for me to share. I think Zach feels the same. Every night and day we pray together and even in his prayers, he's grown in his faith. 

On a lighter note, I hope everyone had a great January and is ready for Valentine's Day!
This year is my year to plan it--each year we switch off to take the responsibility off of the man every year :) I'm excited to see his reaction when he "gets" his gift! He has no idea and I'm quite happy that I haven't given anything away yet! :)

Have a happy day!
 
Love Kelli & Zach <3

No comments:

Post a Comment