Friday, August 24, 2012

A little birdie told me...



....That they are beyond excited for fall/winter! Zach and I have only been to school for 2 days and we're already dying of heat stroke! It is soooo incredibly hot outside while walking to and from classes. It wouldn't be that bad if we weren't having to walk 1.5 miles a day just to get to classes... *Bright side? Exercise without having to try;)
I have 4 classes that are upstairs too! WOO! Glutes are gonna be lookin' good!;) 

I absolutely love the coffee sleeve that is posted:) I found one like it on Pinterest and it took me to Etsy. I ordered this one for around 15 bucks :) The girl who makes them sends a cute little washing instruction sheet as well as a return policy. The website is called thecozyproject.com and she has a range of sleeves and other knits. 

Well, we're going to be posting this weekend our new ideas on how to organize and eat healthier during a busy life. Definitely will be trying to update this more as well. Be patient with us, because it's going to be difficult this semester for both of us. Looks like I'm going to have to teach Zach how to be a blogger;)

Thanks guys! 
Love, Kelli and Zach<3

No comments:

Post a Comment